Running Club in New Jersey™
The Clifton Roadrunners Club has welcomed runners fast, slow, and in between for over 40 years! If you're a competitive runner, a newcomer, or anything in between, we'd love to have you join us!
We are a USATF-sanctioned running club that competes in races from one mile to half-marathons, and our members range from sprinters to marathoners.
Check out our site, send us a note, reach out to our private Facebook group, or feel free to show up at one of our informal get-togethers to run a mile (or 10) with us! We'll give you the support you need, and we'd love for you to become part of our team of 100+ families!
Upcoming Team Events: Please Join Us
- Apr 23, 8:30 AMClifton, 350 Piaget Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011, USAFor the hungry and homeless, the Bloomin' 5k is a race near and dear to Clifton RoadRunners' hearts. Support this vital cause, and walk or run for those in need.
- May 13, 10:00 AMConnell Park, Berkeley Heights, Livingston Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07974, USAA unique race, back as a championship run (ALL divisions, men & women) for the first time in several years.
- Various events across the stateCheck your email or Facebook!The newly released 2023 schedule. PLEASE consider running as many events as you can to help the team!
- Saturday morningsNewark, Branch Brook Park Dr, Newark, NJ 07104, USALong runs with club members, 9:00 am (8:00 am during the summer months). Please see our Facebook page for our latest schedule.
- Tuesday nights, 7 pmRiverside County Park, Riverside Ave., Lyndhurst, NJ, USAPace running to build your speediness! Check FB page or your captain for winter locations.
- Mar 19, 10:00 AM16 Lord Stirling Rd, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920, USAAn all-divisions event. Flat and scenic. Only the 15k is a championship event! Sign up here: https://www.springdistanceclassic.com/
- Mar 11, 6:00 PMWood-Ridge, 255 NJ-17, Wood-Ridge, NJ 07075, USALet's lace up our dress shoes and get ready to party! Our awards ceremony is back, Saturday, March 11, at the Fiesta, Rt. 17N in Woodridge.
- Feb 04, 8:40 AM – Mar 27, 8:40 AMCheck email/FB & PLEASE RSVP.Winter bun runs begin each December, after the racing season is over. Check with Facebook and your club emails for the schedule, and please consider hosting a bun run yourself! It's a great opportunity to form community and create friendships with other runners. ALWAYS feel free to bring a friend!
The Friendliest Running Club in New Jersey™
One of the oldest running clubs in New Jersey, the Clifton Roadrunners have been running the streets and trails of New Jersey together for over 40 years!
We are a US Track and Field-recognized organization that takes part in all New Jersey USATF events, and our affiliation with the New York Road Runners gets members special benefits,
including opportunities to run in events like the New York Marathon.
OUR RUNNING COMMUNITY:
Whether you have been running for years, are looking to join the running scene, or just would like to get in shape, the Roadrunners are just like you.
• informal group runs
• speed workouts
• winter bun runs
• team races
• year-round social get-togethers
• expert, experienced running advice
• running gear and equipment discounts
• THE lowest membership fee of the major NJ running clubs
There is NO obligation to run races, or train regularly,
although you are certainly invited to take part in any and all our activities.
We know that running is often a solitary activity,
but staying motivated is where belonging to a community of friends comes in.
Check out our site, join our private Facebook group, or stop by any of our listed gatherings.
The Clifton Roadrunners embody the ideals of good sportsmanship, teamwork, and loyalty.
But above all, we support each other and make running fun!
Meet Our Leaders
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together”
Vincent van Gogh
Swing by our next scheduled run,, email us, become a member right now,
or check us out on Facebook.
We have members throughout New Jersey