Running Club in New Jersey™
The Clifton Roadrunners Club has welcomed runners fast, slow, and in between for over 40 years! If you're a competitive runner, a newcomer, or anything in between, we'd love to have you join us!
We are a USATF-sanctioned running club that competes in races from one mile to half-marathons, and our members range from sprinters to marathoners.
Check out our site, send us a note, reach out to our private Facebook group, or feel free to show up at one of our informal get-togethers to run a mile (or 10) with us! We'll give you the support you need, and we'd love for you to become part of our team of 100+ families!
Upcoming Team Events: Please Join Us
- Jun 11, 5:30 PMHurrell Field, Belleville Ave, Glen Ridge, NJ 07028, USAThe classic Sunday afternoon race is usually a hot one, but on a mostly flat course with good energy. Go to the race website to sign up and please tell your captain ASAP that you'll be running! https://runsignup.com/Race/Info/NJ/GlenRidge/FitzgeraldsLagerRun
- Jul 15, 9:00 AMBell Works, 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733, USAAn all-divisions championship ONE-mile race. Please consider running for your teammates. Register Here: https://runsignup.com/Race/NJ/Holmdel/BigBangMile
- Various events across the stateCheck your email or Facebook!The newly released 2023 schedule. PLEASE consider running as many events as you can to help the team!
- Saturday morningsNewark, Branch Brook Park Dr, Newark, NJ 07104, USALong runs with club members, 9:00 am (8:00 am during the summer months). Please see our Facebook page for our latest schedule.
- Tuesday nights, 7 pmRiverside County Park, Riverside Ave., Lyndhurst, NJ, USAPace running to build your speediness! Check FB page or your captain for winter locations.
- May 29, 8:20 AMVeterans Memorial Field, 156-158 Northern Pkwy, Ridgewood, NJ 07450, USAA Memorial Day classic event on a fast, flat course. Note the MONDAY start at 8:20 am. Only the 10k is a championship event.
- May 13, 10:00 AMConnell Park, Berkeley Heights, Livingston Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07974, USAA unique race, back as a championship run (ALL divisions, men & women) for the first time in several years.
- Apr 23, 8:30 AMClifton, 350 Piaget Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011, USAFor the hungry and homeless, the Bloomin' 5k is a race near and dear to Clifton RoadRunners' hearts. Support this vital cause, and walk or run for those in need.
The Friendliest Running Club in New Jersey™
One of the oldest running clubs in New Jersey, the Clifton Roadrunners have been running the streets and trails of New Jersey together for over 40 years!
We are a US Track and Field-recognized organization that takes part in all New Jersey USATF events, and our affiliation with the New York Road Runners gets members special benefits,
including opportunities to run in events like the New York Marathon.
OUR RUNNING COMMUNITY:
Whether you have been running for years, are looking to join the running scene, or just would like to get in shape, the Roadrunners are just like you.
• informal group runs
• speed workouts
• winter bun runs
• team races
• year-round social get-togethers
• expert, experienced running advice
• running gear and equipment discounts
• THE lowest membership fee of the major NJ running clubs
There is NO obligation to run races, or train regularly,
although you are certainly invited to take part in any and all our activities.
We know that running is often a solitary activity,
but staying motivated is where belonging to a community of friends comes in.
Check out our site, join our private Facebook group, or stop by any of our listed gatherings.
The Clifton Roadrunners embody the ideals of good sportsmanship, teamwork, and loyalty.
But above all, we support each other and make running fun!
Meet Our Leaders
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together”
Vincent van Gogh
Swing by our next scheduled run,, email us, become a member right now,
or check us out on Facebook.
We have members throughout New Jersey